You will need:
- Blank card and envelope,
- About 2 buttons,
- Needle and thread,
- A square of card that fits on to the front of the blank card,
- Draw on to the square of card the number or shape of your choice, I'm doing a number but you could do a heart or anything you like.
- Spread a line of glue along your pencil line.
- Place the buttons along the glue line. It's nice to mix large and small buttons.
- Wait for the glue to dry then sew the buttons on using contrasting thread.
- You can poke the sewing holes in from the front to make sewing easier when you are coming up from the back with your needle.
- When all of the buttons are sewn on, sew the square card to the front of your blank card using running stitch or your machine.